Australian Immigration Services


Do you want to work in Australia?

A Work Visa can be applied for from in or outside of Australia, and we can arrange the Bridging Visa as part of the process. You can bring your family and the Work Visa is a pathway to permanent residency (often without waiting two years – ask us how).

Australian Skilled Worker Visa

Do you want to migrate to Australia based on your skill and obtain your permanent residence?

The visa is for skilled workers who are currently in or outside Australia who satisfy the point test.

Processing of applications are by invitation only and an intended applicant must submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) and have a suitable skills assessment for that occupation.

Lodge your visa application (with all the required documentary proof and evidence).

Temporary Skill Shortage Visa

The Temporary Skill Shortage Visa entitles skilled workers to work for up to four years if they are sponsored by an approved employer Employer Nomination Scheme Visa This visa is for Australian employers looking to sponsor skilled workers to live and work full-time in Australia.

Training Visa

The Training Visa applies to expatriate employees who need to participate in occupational training or professional development.


This visa applies to those wishing to study in Australia; and to those wishing to act as the guardian for an overseas student.

Student visas are temporary visas which may lead to a graduate visa and permanent residency through the skilled visa process. Studying in Australia is a stepping stone to residency, and we can help you achieve this.

If you require further information, contact us for all queries pertaining to an Australian Visa.